Tuesday, August 19, 2008

blenders and boxes

I have been lax in my posting - participating as a respondent for the 2008 LCMS Theological Convocation here in STL, which has been a singularly draining experience that is eating loads of hours and grey matter, let me tell you! Today, I provided my response to the group - it went well. Maybe, if I get brave, I will post it here.

For now, just a brief update - even though there is so much I could share: birthdays, and being asked to be Godparents for our dear friends who are (at long last and as an answer to years of prayers) adopting a sweet baby, and time home single-mommying Syd while Leon was away at a DCE leadership event, Syd's first tooth, and first days at her new caregivers, a new grad class for Gret ... all kinds of things happening that are (in my estimation any way) blog-worthy.

But - it's enough to share a few photos and share a great joy: My birthday gift from Leon meant a Cuisinart blender/food processor for me and a box for Miss Sydney ... ah, it's the little things in life!

+Onward and Upward!

2 comments:

t.leaf + k said...

She's getting so big!

I remember you saying you needed a new blender...glad Leon pulled through for you.

By the way, Happy Birthday!!

SarahHub said...

Syd's smile is breathtaking!